Angelo Codevilla, Real Clear Politics
h/t Methos on A♠
…Americans were led to believe that the virus was unusually contagious, and that it would kill up to one in 20 persons it infected—a 5 percent infection/fatality rate (IFR). Today, we still lack definitive, direct knowledge of COVID-19’s true lethality. The absence of that knowledge allows bureaucrats to continue fearmongering.
By May, a host of studies in the U.S. and around the world showing that the vast majority of COVID cases cause mild symptoms or none, and showing the IFR to be equal to or lower than that for most flus, forced the CDC to conclude that the lethality rate, far from being 5 percent, was 0.26%––double that of a typical flu. Instead of amending their recommendations in the face of this reality, the CDC and the U.S. government tried to hide it by manipulating the definition and number of COVID “cases.”…
COVID-19 is not America’s plague. There was never the slightest evidence that the virus could produce mass casualties; all evidence pointed in the opposite direction. Instead, the ruling class took this opportunity to extort the general public’s compliance with its agendas. Their claim to speak on behalf of “science” is an attempt to avoid being held accountable for the enormous harm that they are doing. They continue doing it because they want to hold on to the power the panic has brought them.
In sum, the lockdowns have been inflicted and perpetuated by people who care more about your subjugation than your health. They want to wreck the U.S. economy and increase the Democratic Party’s chances in the 2020 election. And they might succeed.…
Read it all
Paula Bolyard, PJ Media – May 24, 2020
h/t Clyde Shelton on A♠
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued new safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the event schools reopen in the fall. The recommendations—they’re just that… for now—have teachers and parents alike wondering how such restrictions could be implemented and asking who came up with such unworkable plans. Here’s a brief summary of the suggested rules:
- Wear masks if over the age of two
- Discourage sharing of items or supplies that can’t be easily cleaned between uses
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces between uses
- Develop a schedule for increased, routine cleaning and disinfection
- All belongings separated into individual cubbies or labeled containers
- Avoid sharing electronic devices, toys, games, or learning aids
- Desks should be 6-feet apart and all facing the same direction
- One child per seat on school buses and skip rows between riders
- Install sneeze guards or partitions where 6-feet-apart won’t work
- One-way routes in hallways
- Tape on sidewalks and walls to ensure kids stay 6 feet apart
- Close shared spaces like cafeterias and playgrounds
- Physical barriers or screens between sinks in bathrooms
- Children either bring their own meals or serve individually plated meals in the classroom
- Kids eat lunch in classrooms
- Virtual events in lieu of field trips
- The same children stay with the same staff all-day
- Avoid switching groups or teachers
- Stagger student arrival and departure times to limit crowds of kids
- Limit non-essential volunteers and visitors
- If possible, daily health and temperature checks
…If followed to the letter, the CDC recommendations will be a nightmare for teachers and staff to implement and enforce, and will no doubt add to the stress and frustration they’re feeling after having their students ripped away from them mid-year. And while the CDC guidelines are just recommendations at this point, it’s likely that some school districts, and maybe even some government and local officials, will insist on implementing them.…
Fox News – Aug 4, 2020 – 5:17
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem explains her decision to ignore demands to shut down state amid coronavirus concerns.
F’ing Language Warning for the supersensitive.
I did not look through the curriculum yet.
Posted for elucidation and debate.
I have the link of the 2020 resource curriculum guide for new york. anybody with the link can view the files.
THEY ARE PLANNING TO INDOCTRINATE THE CHILDREN WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER, HOMOSEXUALITY, AND TRANSGENDERISM AND THERE ARE GUIDES ON HERE ON HOW EXACTLY THE TEACHERS WILL DO THIS.
this is split up BY FUCKING AGE GROUP. they have teachers guides how to fucking indoctrinate KIDS. kindergartners etc.
think your kid is gonna learn ABCs? basic math? no – they are going to be indoctrinated!!!
this is not a fucking drill.
Posted by: Maskhole on A♠
From J.J. Sefton’s Morning Report on A♠
Friday Aug 7
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
Monday Aug 10
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “After lawmakers on both sides of the aisle failed to reach a deal on a fourth [Chinese] coronavirus stimulus package, Trump responded by signing four executive orders Saturday. These included a payroll tax cut holiday through the end of the year, a prohibition on evictions, student loan relief, and $400 per week for unemployed workers.”
Steve Mnuchin: Democrats Will Have “A Lot of Explaining to Do” If They Sue To Stop Trump Executive Orders
- “Between executive orders giving Americans economic relief, and a phenomenal press conference, Trump undercut and called out the greedy Democrats.”
Trump’s Triumphant End-Run Around the Democrats
- A stunt, like Operation Overlord?
Hillary Clinton: Trump’s Executive Orders Are a “Stunt”
- “”I’m not saying it’s all your fault any more than it’s all the Republicans’ fault,” [Chris Wallace] said. “But the failure to make a deal is going to result in a lot of people and a lot of entities that were in need ending up with nothing.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Takes Heat for Failed Negotiations on Chinese Coronavirus Relief Bill
- “With respect to those who have offshore plates and are feeling harassed, I would suggest perhaps public transit. I would suggest that they get their plates changed. I would suggest that they ride a bike.”
Report: Canadians “Doing Damage” To American Cars, Want Immigration Restricted Amid Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, has supported the Sturgis rally, citing the fact that no infections were reported as a result of the event held by President Trump at Mt. Rushmore last month. She’s also avoided a mask mandate and highlighted the idea of personal responsibility.”
Sioux Nation Will Block Bikers Headed to Sturgis Rally, Citing Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Fines range from $100 to $500 a day.”
Chicago To Use Social Media To Track Tourists Violating Quarantine
- “…he apparently forgot that this number of infections is actually less than 1/10th of the number of infections of H1N1 (swine flu) during the 2009 pandemic. Who was in charge then? Oh yeah, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.”
Joe Biden Tries to Make a Point About Chinese COVID-19 Cases, Makes Himself Look Bad Instead
- “Obama would have handled [Chinese] COVID better — that’s what Obama says, anyway.”
Remember When Obama Scolded Cuomo Over Ebola?
- “This is now the second bar that is accusing Governor Cuomo of retaliating against it for opposing his mandate.”
Evidence Is Mounting That Angel-of-Death Cuomo Is Targeting Bars That Criticize Him for Suspension
- “Breathlessly distorted – and invalid – ‘death by date of report’ recording (‘>250’ on July 30) dominates the news cycles.”
Chinese COVID-19 “Death Harvesting” Distorts Improving Reality in Florida
- “Doubts about a [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine threaten the goal of immunity.”
The Dangers of Herd Skepticism
- “Sweden never went into complete lockdown and as a result, has gotten back almost completely to normal.”
Lockdowns Never Again: Sweden Was Right, and We Were Wrong
- “We really should create a Krugman Rule of economics to celebrate his record of getting everything wrong.”
Is There a Cure for Anti-Trump Disease?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Embattled Americans should run regular checks on what condition their conditioning is in.”
Are Americans Being Conditioned for Despotism?
Dr. David Wurmser, Foundation for American Security and Freedom
c/o & pic Center for Security Policy
h/t BifBewalski on A♠
Aug 7, 2020
What we know about the blasts
Some effects of the blast are only beginning. Eighty percent of Lebanon’s grain supply (Lebanon’s strategic reserve) was incinerated, and the port through which most of Lebanon’s imported food arrived has been rendered dysfunctional. Lebanon relied on imported food for 90% of its needs, so this is a disaster which yet will unfold. Beirut port is the entry point for 70% of all imports of all goods. So Lebanon has a grave logistical challenge – few operating docks — in finding a structure to bring seaborn loads of goods and foodstuffs.…
Hangars 9 and 12
Regarding hangars 9 and 12, Lebanese are universal in their belief that Hizballah rules the critical areas of the port as a government within a government. …
The Ship [This is quite a saga just in itself]
The official version is that a ship, the Moldovan registry Rhosus, was sailing in 2013 from the Crimea to Mozambique to deliver fertilizer or explosives for mining.…
The ship’s captain, Boris Prokoshev, said the ship was not seaworthy, and nor was he. The inspector noted the captain was consistently drunk. But both the captain and the inspector understood that is why this ship or captain were chosen. No respectable ship owner or captain would do this mission. The whole crew were desperados essentially. In short, there was something untoward about the very nature of the shipment from the start.…
So what now?
As such, as hard as they are working to build their narrative, the Lebanese population with the exception of the few benefitting from Hizballah rule personally, are not buying it…at all.
What we are witnessing may indeed be the beginning of the end for Hizballah and the Syrian-Iranian Quisling government – either the official one, or the real one which has been dominating Lebanon with a steal grip since 2008.…
Read it all