Paula Bolyard, PJ Media – May 24, 2020
h/t Clyde Shelton on A♠
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued new safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the event schools reopen in the fall. The recommendations—they’re just that… for now—have teachers and parents alike wondering how such restrictions could be implemented and asking who came up with such unworkable plans. Here’s a brief summary of the suggested rules:
- Wear masks if over the age of two
- Discourage sharing of items or supplies that can’t be easily cleaned between uses
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces between uses
- Develop a schedule for increased, routine cleaning and disinfection
- All belongings separated into individual cubbies or labeled containers
- Avoid sharing electronic devices, toys, games, or learning aids
- Desks should be 6-feet apart and all facing the same direction
- One child per seat on school buses and skip rows between riders
- Install sneeze guards or partitions where 6-feet-apart won’t work
- One-way routes in hallways
- Tape on sidewalks and walls to ensure kids stay 6 feet apart
- Close shared spaces like cafeterias and playgrounds
- Physical barriers or screens between sinks in bathrooms
- Children either bring their own meals or serve individually plated meals in the classroom
- Kids eat lunch in classrooms
- Virtual events in lieu of field trips
- The same children stay with the same staff all-day
- Avoid switching groups or teachers
- Stagger student arrival and departure times to limit crowds of kids
- Limit non-essential volunteers and visitors
- If possible, daily health and temperature checks
…If followed to the letter, the CDC recommendations will be a nightmare for teachers and staff to implement and enforce, and will no doubt add to the stress and frustration they’re feeling after having their students ripped away from them mid-year. And while the CDC guidelines are just recommendations at this point, it’s likely that some school districts, and maybe even some government and local officials, will insist on implementing them.…
From J.J. Sefton’s Morning Report on A♠
Friday Aug 7
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
Monday Aug 10
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
- “After lawmakers on both sides of the aisle failed to reach a deal on a fourth [Chinese] coronavirus stimulus package, Trump responded by signing four executive orders Saturday. These included a payroll tax cut holiday through the end of the year, a prohibition on evictions, student loan relief, and $400 per week for unemployed workers.”
Steve Mnuchin: Democrats Will Have “A Lot of Explaining to Do” If They Sue To Stop Trump Executive Orders
- “Between executive orders giving Americans economic relief, and a phenomenal press conference, Trump undercut and called out the greedy Democrats.”
Trump’s Triumphant End-Run Around the Democrats
- A stunt, like Operation Overlord?
Hillary Clinton: Trump’s Executive Orders Are a “Stunt”
- “”I’m not saying it’s all your fault any more than it’s all the Republicans’ fault,” [Chris Wallace] said. “But the failure to make a deal is going to result in a lot of people and a lot of entities that were in need ending up with nothing.”Malig-Nancy Pelosi Takes Heat for Failed Negotiations on Chinese Coronavirus Relief Bill
- “With respect to those who have offshore plates and are feeling harassed, I would suggest perhaps public transit. I would suggest that they get their plates changed. I would suggest that they ride a bike.”
Report: Canadians “Doing Damage” To American Cars, Want Immigration Restricted Amid Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Gov. Kristi Noem, a Republican, has supported the Sturgis rally, citing the fact that no infections were reported as a result of the event held by President Trump at Mt. Rushmore last month. She’s also avoided a mask mandate and highlighted the idea of personal responsibility.”
Sioux Nation Will Block Bikers Headed to Sturgis Rally, Citing Chinese Coronavirus Concerns
- “Fines range from $100 to $500 a day.”
Chicago To Use Social Media To Track Tourists Violating Quarantine
- “…he apparently forgot that this number of infections is actually less than 1/10th of the number of infections of H1N1 (swine flu) during the 2009 pandemic. Who was in charge then? Oh yeah, Barack Obama and Joe Biden.”
Joe Biden Tries to Make a Point About Chinese COVID-19 Cases, Makes Himself Look Bad Instead
- “Obama would have handled [Chinese] COVID better — that’s what Obama says, anyway.”
Remember When Obama Scolded Cuomo Over Ebola?
- “This is now the second bar that is accusing Governor Cuomo of retaliating against it for opposing his mandate.”
Evidence Is Mounting That Angel-of-Death Cuomo Is Targeting Bars That Criticize Him for Suspension
- “Breathlessly distorted – and invalid – ‘death by date of report’ recording (‘>250’ on July 30) dominates the news cycles.”
Chinese COVID-19 “Death Harvesting” Distorts Improving Reality in Florida
- “Doubts about a [Chinese] Covid-19 vaccine threaten the goal of immunity.”
The Dangers of Herd Skepticism
- “Sweden never went into complete lockdown and as a result, has gotten back almost completely to normal.”
Lockdowns Never Again: Sweden Was Right, and We Were Wrong
- “We really should create a Krugman Rule of economics to celebrate his record of getting everything wrong.”
Is There a Cure for Anti-Trump Disease?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “Embattled Americans should run regular checks on what condition their conditioning is in.”
Are Americans Being Conditioned for Despotism?
Even where Law allows otherwise, some businesses now insist customers wear a mask or no sale, no service.
Next up on The Agenda: The Vaccine. Latest I read, 129 in development worldwide. GINORMOUS $$$$ involved. And power and control.
Of course, a vaccine will be useless for most, dangerous and even deadly for many, and protect few. Like most annual flu vaccines. Likely worse.
Nevertheless, even where Law might say otherwise, you will be made to be vaccinated, or no sale, no service.
“And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark.” -Rev 13
But how would anyone know if you were vaccinated?
Bill (Blue Screen of Death) Gates has got this one covered.
With Bill’s vaccine, you get, at no extra charge, a bioluminescent enzyme, radiating in the near infra red, detection of which serves as your “vaccinated” tattoo.
Oh, and the name of the enzyme?
It’s just Latin for, it glows.
Nothing suspicious here.
h/t Charles Darwin on A♠
From J.J. Sefton’s Morning Report on A♠
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED Aug 5
- “It is important for all Americans to recognize that a permanent lockdown is not a viable path toward producing the results that you want or certainly not a viable path forward and would ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent.”
Trump: “Lockdowns Do Not Prevent Infection in the Future”
- “What these observations indicate is that Georgia has done an excellent job protecting the vulnerable and has improved treatment for [Chinese] COVID-19.”
Why Georgia Could Be Blowing the Lockdown Meme Out of the Water
- “I leave my post today with deep disappointment that during the most critical public health crisis in our lifetime, that the Health Department’s incomparable disease control expertise was not used to the degree it could have been.”
NYC Health Commissioner Resigns Over “Deep Disappointment” With Mayor DeBolshevik’s Handling of the Pandemic
- Betsy McCaughey: “Beware of three widely circulating coronavirus lies — and the partisan motives behind them. These lies are dangerous to our children and hinder our communities’ ability to cope with this virus.”
We Need a Vaccine for Dems’ Chinese COVID Lies
- “Sweden’s more-open economy is now paying dividends, with fewer [Chinese] COVID-19 deaths.”
One Swedish Model To Copy: No More Chinese COVID-19 Lockdowns
- “If you want to ascertain the science behind a given policy, look at the literature on the issue before it became political and a tool for social control.”
Our Government Openly Warned Against Universal Masking During Wildfires — It Should Apply to Virus Too
- “Since [Chinese] COVID-19 mask mandates and social distancing, my mother has lost much of her ability to navigate through the hearing world, decreasing her independence and confidence.”
How Mask Mandates Can Make Life Confusing For the Elderly, Young, and Hearing-Impaired
- “Scorched-earth tactics, counters today’s less-than-loyal opposition, never end — even, or rather especially, in the face of a global pandemic.”
Democrats’ Scorched-Earth Tactics Should Stop at the Virus’ Edge. (But Won’t)
- “Invisible in this mass hysteria is the utter incompetence of Dr. Robert R. Redfield and to only a lesser extent the conniving of Dr. Anthony Fauci.”
The Two Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Fauci and Redfield
- “Why are [Chinese] COVID-19 positive residents of red states far more likely to survive?”
Chinese COVID and the Red States
- “Redefining – and radically cheapening – the human species in the eyes of its constituent members.”
A Fatal Loss of Face
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED Aug 6
- “The state has absolutely no power to impose the restrictions it is demanding. This is not about health and safety, it is about targeting churches.”
California Church Threatened with Hefty Fines for Defying Lockdown
- “Pastor MacArthur and Grace Community Church are not disobeying the Constitution…”
Thomas More Society To Represent Grace Community Church After L.A. Officials Allegedly Threaten Daily Fines
- “Last month, The Village Line in Kenmore, New York, mocked Governor Cuomo’s mandates with a satirical menu called ‘NYS Safe Menu’ that spelled out an obscenity and Cuomo’s name in its list of food offerings to comply with the mandate. The menu went viral, and now the bar’s license has been suspended over social distancing violations the bar says never happened.”
New York Bar Owner Says Liquor License Suspension Was Revenge for Satirical Anti-Cuomo Menu
- “The warning from Mayor Eric Garcetti is a direct response to reports of trendy Beverly Hills bashes that have been thrown this summer where revelers flout social distancing and mask-wearing guidelines.”
LA Mayor Threatens to Turn Off Water, Power After Beverly Hills Bash
- “Masks can give people a false sense of safety, say top medical personnel in Holland — an opinion once held by Dr. Fauci.”
Holland Stands Out as Only Country in Europe to Reject Masking
- “Aside from the insane lockdown, the Philippines holds the distinction of having the highest degree of mask compliance. After all, people don’t want to get shot.”
The Philippines Had the Harshest Lockdown and Most Mask Wearing — It Didn’t Work
- “De [Bolshevik] threatened a $10,000 fine if visitors from those  states do not self-isolate for 14 days.”
Bane Commands: De Bolshevik To Install Checkpoints At All Tunnels and Bridges To Track Visitors From Hotspot States
- “The President highlighted the recovering economy, good news related to the number of [Chinese] coronavirus cases and outcomes, and said there would be no more lockdowns.”
Trump’s Back in Form with Latest Chinese Coronavirus Task Force Briefing
- “Not surprisingly, American companies are showing how it’s done.”
A Vaccine Is on the Way
- “…as we soar past 140 days to eradicate a respiratory virus, it’s time for the free people of this country to realize that the freedom will not be restored on its own – ever – unless we grab it back. They are not even hiding their motivation anymore.”
Moving the Goalposts: Global Elites Hint Chinese Corona Restrictions Will Continue Forever
CHINESE CORONAVIRUS FICTIONS, FACTS AND AMERICA IMPRISONED
From J.J. Sefton’s Morning Report on Ace of Spades, Aug 4, 2020
- “The answer is obvious: On March 25, Cuomo and his health commissioner, Howard Zucker, ordered nursing homes to admit [Chinese] COVID-positive patients. The result: 6,500 nursing-home deaths.”
Who Lit the Chinese COVID-19 Match at Nursing Homes? That’s Pretty Obvious
- “I think you’re correct in that we’ve seen this in other disease processes, too.”
CDC Director Admits Hospitals Have a Monetary “Incentive” to Inflate Chines Coronavirus Death Count
- “Trump cited Chicago, Portland, and New York City as examples of poorly run cities that do not deserve a bailout. ‘We’re really not interested in that.'”
President Trump: “Crazy Nancy” Pelosi Blocking Chinese Coronavirus Aid for “Radical Left” Bailouts
- “Sweden’s death rate from [Chinese] COVID-19 is now lower than Italy’s, the U.K.’s, and Spain’s despite having never implemented a full-scale lockdown.”
Sweden’s Top Epidemiologist Says “We See No Point In Wearing Masks” as Chinese COVID-19 Cases Drop
- “How much more evidence do we need before this mask cult takes its Jonestown mentality and seeks mental health treatment?”
From Fort Benning to Japan and Hawaii, Face Masks Are Not Working
- “Once they were no longer distracted by impeachment, the media began immediately to undermine public confidence in Trump’s response to the [Chinese] coronavirus, and continues to this day.”
Ten More Lies About President Trump’s Response to the Chinese Coronavirus
- “If we’re talking about deaths and pandemics, 10 million cases a year.”
Health Experts Warn That Government Shutdowns Are Bringing Back “the Biggest Monster of Them All”: Tuberculosis
- “As the bars and restaurants close, the only free speech now permitted is in the angry protest march.”
A New Prohibition Is Silencing the Deplorables
- “Isn’t it funny how the courts seem to deny a state the ability to regulate abortion, define marriage and sexuality, and even decline benefits to illegal aliens, but when it comes to corona fascism and banning interstate travel, they could deny the existence of the Constitution — or even the Articles of Confederation!”
States Don’t Have the Constitutional Power to Place Travel Bans on Each Other
- Daniel Greenfield: “One rule for ordinary Americans — another for Democrat politicians.”
Chinese Coronavirus Rules Don’t Apply to Sharpton’s 100,000 Racists March
- “The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of [Chinese] COVID.”
Chinese Coronavirus Shock Claim: Refugee Scientist Says Virus Came from Army Lab
Bad Kitty on Twitter
h/t deplorable unperson on A♠
Protests are anything but spontaneous in the US. They’re highly organized with multiple Democrat orgs colluding. …
I promised you this, take a look at the massive protest data. I have this backed up.
Everyone missed this. This is a link to every resistance org and who started them as of the list creation date. It grows every year.
People like Eric Holder, journalists, ACLU, former HRC staff, former Obama staff, Bernie supporters, techies, etc.…
Absolute Proof of Obama OFA coordinating with Indivisible which fights Trumps agenda and is involved in nearly all anti Trump protests. As proven above
We have a past president organizing and fighting a current president. This is sedition…
See the whole post
Trendy ignorance never had it so good.
Paul Kengor, American Spectator – July 20, 2020
h/t J.J. Sefton’s Morning Report on A♠
So, Teen Vogue goes after Reagan. Oh, well. For a magazine that publishes “A Guide to Anal Sex” for your 13-year-old daughter, ripping the Gipper seems the least of its sins.
But forget Reagan. Teen Vogue recommends an alternative inspiration to young girls: Karl Marx.
That Teen Vogue gem, “Who Is Karl Marx: Meet the Anti-Capitalist Scholar,” informs girls how Marx’s “ideas can still teach us about the past and present.” Among those ideas: “There’s this myth of the free market, but Marx shows very clearly that capitalism emerged through a state of violence.”
You see, it’s capitalism, not communism, that begets violence. Quite a claim for an ideology responsible for the deaths of at least 100 million people in the 20th century alone.
…that we are endowed by our you know the thing…
…with certain rights the king can say what and when…
Jen the original commenting on A♠ at July 17, 2020
Yesterday, a Federal Judge dismissed a lawsuit Emagine theater (part of the chain) in Royal Oak Michigan filed against Whitmer’s orders that movie theaters have to stay closed.
The theater had wanted to open for a day to celebrate Juneteeth and show the requisite films. When they began advertising in defiance of Whitmer’s orders, she sent her legal dragon, the AG on them, who sent a letter threatening legal action . The theater dropped they idea and filed a suit instead.
This judge had previously ordered an injunction against the state gov. on behalf of a gym owner, allowing him to open. Then the sixth Circuit overturned his order, demanding the gym owner stay closed.
So with that experience under his belt, he dismissed this lawsuit and stated the following.
“The Supreme Court(Michigan?) and Sixth Circuit court have made it clear that the Individual rights in the Constitution are not absolute. They can be malleable during an emergency, therefore I am dismissing this suit as the State is not violating the 1st amendment as was alleged by the plaintiffs.”
Make sure you read again that the courts have determined that the Constitution can be suspended when a gov official says they can.
Daniel Horowitz, Conservative Review
…The coronavirus fascists have succeeded in cementing their illogical, immoral, and illegal policies through the prism of false information about the timing of the virus, the specific nature and severity of the overall fatality rate, the number of actual deaths, and the utility (or perhaps harm) of lockdown policies in actually mitigating deaths – all the while obfuscating the much higher collateral deaths and damage caused by the lockdown itself.
Every day we learn new information demonstrating the lies driving lockdown. Here are some of the most important ones from over the weekend.…
- COVID-19 death numbers inflation
- longer lockdowns had worse results
- Outside nursing homes, the fatality rate never warranted such action
- Outside New York, this is barely worse than bad flu seasons
- Excess deaths are from the lockdowns, not the virus
- Social distancing was invented by a high-school kid and politicians, not scientists
Brian Camenker at American Thinker
…On August 29, 1949, the USSR successfully detonated its first atomic bomb. Cold War panic ignited across America. There were fears of a Soviet invasion of the United States. The following year, the Massachusetts Legislature reacted by passing the “Civil Defense Act — Chapter 639 of the Acts of 1950.”
The main stated purpose of the law was to give the state government a way to “effectively minimize the damage” from “attack, sabotage, or other hostile action” by “enemies of the United States.” The Legislature also included some other categories of disasters that cause physical damage: “disaster or catastrophe resulting from riot or other civil disturbance; or by fire, flood, earthquake or other natural causes.”
That law gives the governor the power to proclaim a “state of emergency” throughout Massachusetts. During the state of emergency, the governor is given extraordinary powers — and can supersede existing statutes if he chooses. Those powers, which are broadly listed in the statute, are quite frightening, and many appear unconstitutional. They are clearly laid out to deal with enemy attacks, riots, etc. For example, cooperation with military and naval forces is described. Nothing in the law addresses or implies public health concerns or pandemics.…